We’re TheKey, formerly Home Care Assistance, the most trusted senior care experts in Fairfax.
We have the best caregivers ready to help—so you can live well in the home you love.
1400 Chain Bridge Road Suite 102
McLean, VA 22101
We’re passionate about helping older adults live in their own home as they age, improving the quality of life for our clients—and those who love them.
- Client Care Managers
- Staffing Manager(s)
- Expertly trained caregiver(s)
You’ll get the in-home care solution you need—and always be informed and in control.
- Help at Home
- Respite Care
- 24/7 Care
- Live-In Care
- Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI)
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Vascular Dementia
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease Dementia
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Heart Health
- After a Stroke
- End-of-Life Care
- Hospital to Home
Personal Care and Hygiene
Meal Prep and Nutrition
Social Activities and Connection
Transportation and Errands
Hobbies and Passions
Every care visit is backed by years of experience delivering over a million hours of exceptional service to families who expect the best personalized care for their loved ones.
- All Senior Care Facilities, CCRCs and Hospitals in the Northern Virginia region.
- Geriatric Care Managers such as Pathways in Aging, Elder Tree Care Management, Elder Care Consultants
- Premier RN Geriatric Care
- Social workers and placement agencies
- Fairfax County
- Prince William County, Fairfax City
- Haymarket, Springfield
ALS Association, ALCA, Alzheimer’s Association, VELA, and the Parkinson’s Association. We also proudly support the Alzheimer’s Walk.